Monday, March 16, 2020

Letter

March 16, 2020


Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,  
I will be posting resources here for you to use during this time of remote learning and hopefully, beyond!  The resources are meant to support what is happening in the classroom. I am going to try to include some resources that match the work that we do in our services as well. I hope that you will be able to access these internet learning tools. Many education companies are providing free access during this period.  

If your home has limited access to the internet, please contact me in the following way and I will make arrangements for a packet pickup if you desire supplementary math instructional materials.  

mlgarrow@rivendellschool.org

Please let your children know that I will miss them and hope we will be back on track soon!

Stay healthy and connected, we are here for you!


<3 Ms. Garrow